Eight years of experience developing web solutions:
- Conversion optimization (a/b and multivariate testing) test design and development using best practices
- Client-facing technical consulting to define scope and accurately estimate project timeframes
- Experience with Sublime Text, PHP, Firebug, Fiddler, SQL (MySQL and Oracle), Photoshop, and proprietary CMSs
Web Developer, Enterprise Stock Photography
Full stack development for enterprise stock photo sites.
- Developed new components and pages for marketing and merchandising teams.
- Updated Ruby / Sass style guide and documentation wiki as appropriate.
- Implemented language localized content into CMS.
- After half a year on team, trained backfill team and transitioned to new team.
- Became Scrumster and lead daily standups and bi-weekly retrospectives.
- Developed component and forms for Autonomy CMS.
Consultant Web Developer, Consulting Agency
Front end web development for application installer traffic-generation company.
- Updated 50+ standalone pages to standardize markup; resulting in quick universal content revisions.
- Built template for recurring page design; reducing new page development time.
- Worked on scrum team, implementing into PHP / CodeIgniter backend using Git through command line.
- Built language localization based on query string with default browser language fallback.
Senior Web Developer, Analytics Company
Implemented company optimization product on client websites. Worked with client marketing and developer teams in e-commerce, lead generation, insurance, and electronics industries.
- Built pages and tests viewed by 10,000+ visitors daily and supported and tested in Internet Explorer 6-9, Firefox 3+ and Chrome 3+ browsers.
- Implemented solutions in custom enterprise and open-source CMSs, table and CSS based page layouts, PHP and ASPX driven sites.
- Developed conversion optimization tests (a/b, full and fractional factorial).
- Identified product bugs and missing functionality and developed and documented fixes, preventing projects delayed due to new product releases.
- Worked on varied client page types including sign-up forms, landing pages, microsites, registration funnels and secure e-commerce sites.
- Pioneered code-based method for sharing shopping cart value from analytics to optimization packages; led to discovery that removing an up-sell step in checkout process would increase volume of conversions, but would also reduce total revenue by over $1,000,000.
- Performed individual unit testing and QA of peer work; reducing build and remediation timeframes.
- Developed and presented pre-sales demonstrations to clients.
- Interfaced with clients to define project feasibility and requirements; resulting in accurate build schedules.
- Advocated for patches and fixes with engineering team; resulting in impactful product upgrades.
- Developed custom web projects (Facebook app, electronic post cards, visitor surveys, and Silverlight 1.0 application) as needed.
- Computer Science, AAS
- E-Commerce Certificate
- Autonomy, HP Autonomy Education
- Webtrends Analytics, Webtrends
- Silverlight, Wildermuth Consulting
- Web Dev: PHP & MySQL, PCC Continuing Education